Call for Papers
=> Submit now!
The IT Security Community Exchange 2023 (IT-SECX 2023) is an IT security conference with specialist lectures that brings together IT security experts from research, industry and science. We are currently planning four parallel presentation tracks.
The motto of this year’s IT-SECX is “Cloud Security”.
We look forward to receiving your entries on the following topics:
- Cloud Security
- Risk & Security Management
- Security Testing
- Exploitation & Attack Methods
- Web Application & Cloud Security
- Botnets, Ransomware & Malware Detection
- Forensics, Cyber Defense & Incident Response
- Secure Development
- OT/IoT Security
- Networked Society
- Information Integrity, Privacy & Anonymity
- “No idea is too crazy“
Lectures/presentations with a max. duration of 30 minutes (including discussion) can be submitted by 30 June 2023 (23:00) using the form.
- Title of the lecture/presentation
- Summary (~ 150 words)
- Description (~ 500 words)
- Short description of the submitter (~ 200 words)
As the programme committee’s assessment is based on the submitted documents only, the description should be as purposeful and conclusive as possible.
Diversity as well as the support of women in technology are important to us. Contributions from female lecturers are therefore particularly welcome.
We wish you a successful submission!