Security Risk Economics: The value of (missing) security
The IT-Security Community Exchange 2020 (IT-SECX 2020) is a security conference including presentations. The conference supports projects by students and connects IT-security experts from research, industry and academia. There will be four parallel tracks with presentations.
The theme of this year’s IT-SECX is „Security Risk Economics: The value of (missing) security“.
Submissions are desired for presentations on the following topics:
- Security Economics
- Risk & Security Management
- Security Testing
- Exploitation & Attack Methods
- Web Application & Cloud Security
- Botnets, Ransomware & Malware Detection
- Forensics, CERTs & Incident Response
- Secure Development
- IoT Security
- Networked Society
- Information Integrity, Privacy & Anonymity
- „No idea is too crazy!“
Submissions are possible for presentations with a max. duration of 30 minutes (including discussions) and can be made with the form below until 30 June 2020 (12:00 p.m.).
• Abstract (~ 150 words)
• Description (~ 500 words)
• Brief description of the submitter (~ 200 words)
As the committee can only judge on the basis of the submitted documents, the description should be as targeted and meaningful as possible.
It is particularly important to us to support women in technology, which is why we highly welcome submissions from female lecturers.
We wish you success!